A Vegan Holiday Recipe To Die For
No-Bake Pumpkin Peanut Butter Bars:
If you have a sweet tooth but have a diet plan to follow or are watching out for your calories then you are in luck with this recipe. It is equally healthy and will also keep you away from the oven. These bars are made with fall-inspired ingredients and of course with a lot of love. This treat is the best vegan treat to make over the holidays and can be made early too before a grand dinner with your loved ones.
This hassle-free recipe takes 20 minutes to be made and will be a favorite for everyone.
What you need :
- 1 1/3 cup Cassava flour
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie syrup (If you can’t get enough of the delicious pumpkin flavor)
- 1 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice syrup (if you like more pumpkin flavor)
- ½ Cup Chocolate chips
Let’s get started:
- Prepare a base by combining all the wet ingredients; Pumpkin puree, maple syrup, peanut butter, and pumpkin pie syrup. Whisk until all the ingredients are fully combined.
- Once all the wet ingredients are fully combined, add the dry ingredients one by one; Cassava flour, coconut flour, and pumpkin spice.
- Use a spatula to combine the wet and the dry ingredients with a light hand. Keep stirring until balls are formed of the dough. The dough should not be too sticky, wet, or dry. If it’s too dry, add 1 tbsp of coconut flour, and in case of wetness, add a tbsp of dairy-free milk
- Once you have the right consistency of the dough, line a pan with parchment paper.
- Press the dough onto the pan making sure it’s even around the edges and place it in the freezer
Let’s Make Some Beautiful Chocolate:
- Prepare a double boiler; fill a saucepan with water and put it over the stove. Take a glass bowl and put it over the boiling water. VOILA!! Your double boiler is ready
- Melt all the ingredients over the double boiler by adding them to the bowl; chocolate chips, pumpkin spice syrup, and coconut oil
- Make sure, all t ingredients are fully combined and melted. If the chocolate is too thick, add some more coconut oil.
- Pro tip: Don’t leave the chocolate melting over the double boiler for too long, it might burn the chocolate and give it a bitter taste
- Take the bars out of the freezer and layer the chocolate on top of them
- Place the pan back in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight. Let the chocolate settle over the bars
- Before cutting the bars in slices, make sure to thaw them for easy and smooth cutting
Enjoy this recipe with your friends and family and if you are in a mood, top it up with some Hot chocolate in this holiday season.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: