How to Become “That Girl” – The Tik Tok Trend and All You Need to Know About it
That Girl: The trend that is worth a couple of hundred million views on the internet – shall you be trying it too?
Well, with a growth mindset, this trend will surely upgrade your life for the better.
What is the ‘That Girl’ trend?
More like, who is ‘that girl?’ Is it a famous girl who broke the internet with her superpowers? Or is it a regular woman who cracked the code to become a millionaire overnight?
Well, it’s neither, actually. However, if you religiously follow the trend, you’ll have the potential to achieve acclaimed milestones sooner in life rather than later, thanks to the healthy habits that the trend promotes.
“That Girl” is a trend that encourages women to be the best versions of themselves. It promotes a lifestyle that is physically and mentally healthy if you stay consistent with it. The goal of this trend is for women to take charge of their lives instead of blaming outwardly factors for their misery. Though this lifestyle may not be the solution to all our problems, it is surely a place to begin with in order to achieve internal peace and a sense of discipline in life.
How to Become That Girl
Developing a routine for yourself is the most important aspect of climbing the ladder of success. This routine involves incorporating a lot of healthy habits that will prove to be beneficial in the long run. Although there are no hard and fast rules to become a part of this trend, here is a general layout of how your “that girl” routine should look on most days.
The Morning Routine
The morning routine is a crucial element of your lifestyle, for it sets the tone for the entire day. The ideal morning routine of that girl should look like this:
- Wake up early around 5.30 to 6.00 am.
- Make your bed. Start with one achievement to unlock the flow of more.
- Physical movement in the form of the gym, home workouts, or simply a morning walk or jog to get your blood pumping.
- Followed by yoga or meditation to complete the ritual and turn your physical health sesh into a mentally benefiting one too.
- A hearty & healthy breakfast – you could opt for avocado toast, oats, a smoothie bowl, or the traditional eggs to fuel your body for the day.
- Journaling & planning for the day to start with a clear headspace and a designated task list.
Seize The Day
As you go about your day, stick to your priorities and say NO to distractions that won’t serve your purpose. Taking breaks is essential, but keep a check on this indulgence too.
- Dress well and put on some makeup, even if you plan to stay at home. It gets you ready for the day and motivates you to accomplish the things on your list because you’d be feeling ready and energized.
- Wear sunscreen and reapply it every 2-3 hours, even if you plan to be inside all day.
- Focus on deep work that will enable you to get more done in less time.
- Silent the phone and keep it out of your reach so that you do not feel the urge to check notifications constantly.
- Stay hydrated by keeping a bottle of water with you at all times.
- Have homemade lunch & dinner to keep your body nourished. These meals do not have to be complicated or time-consuming to make, just focus on the key rule: more whole, less processed food.
The nights are the time you unwind from the day, therefore, this time should be focused on relaxation and getting ready for a sound sleep.
- Nourish your skin by performing your skincare routine that will cleanse, treat, and hydrate the skin well.
- Drink tea, preferably chamomile which is proven to soothe nerves and relieve stress. It also aids in good sleep.
- Eliminate screens at least an hour before your bedtime so that you are able to fall asleep easily.
- Write your gratitudes in a journal to thank the universe for blessings you were especially grateful for during the day.
We won’t lie, the steps discussed above are many. However, you are not required to do all of them at once. That is impractical anyway and leads to burnout.
The main goal of this trend is to become a better version of yourself, and these guidelines will help you be just that if you start them at your own pace and be consistent with them. You don’t even have to be that girl for the sake of it, you just have to aspire to become a better YOU.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE